View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 6.67%

14 93.33%
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 954 Discussion and 955 Predictions

"Like Giving Wings to a Dragon"

One Piece Chapter 954 Discussion and 955 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 954 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 955

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Aug 30th '19), Outlaw  (Aug 30th '19), Overhaul  (Aug 30th '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

THEY JOINED FORCES THE ALLIANCE IS F*C@#$@@$%%$#$@# NOOOOOO

Nah chill I love this arc, good stuff bro
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Their alliance had a shot at Kaido on his own, but I don't see how they can take on two Yonkou without the Marines or another Yonkou getting involved. It is always possible that Big Mom turns on Kaido halfway through. Big Mom is strong though. She only had Napoleon with her and she still fought Kaido and didn't seem to take any serious injuries.

I'm going to guess it was Drake who let Law out of his cell? Hawkins noted he was acting suspiciously before when they captured Law, and I can't imagine Law breaking free and beating both Hawkins and Drake. And it can't be Kyoshiro because this person wears boots.

Not a fan of Zoro having to give up Shuusui, but Enma sounds like a nice enough prize. I think Zoro will get either that or Nidai Kitetsu before he leaves Wano. I doubt he gets both.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well , now they need Marco and the WB pirates ASAP ....

And even with that they still need to figure out how to take down two yonko that can't even be injured with the best attacks lol

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Big Mom and Kadio vs Law, Luffy, Kidd, Hawkins, and Drake!

I knew Apoo was a little bitch boy. What kind of pussy backstabs my man Kid like that. Also while I'm horribly disappointed we didn't see Hawkins vs Law, both looked trashed as fuck afterwards, I'm hoping we see Hawkins fight he must be at least as strong as Zoro to injure Law that bad.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Their alliance had a shot at Kaido on his own, but I don't see how they can take on two Yonkou without the Marines or another Yonkou getting involved. It is always possible that Big Mom turns on Kaido halfway through. Big Mom is strong though. She only had Napoleon with her and she still fought Kaido and didn't seem to take any serious injuries.

I'm going to guess it was Drake who let Law out of his cell? Hawkins noted he was acting suspiciously before when they captured Law, and I can't imagine Law breaking free and beating both Hawkins and Drake. And it can't be Kyoshiro because this person wears boots.

Not a fan of Zoro having to give up Shuusui, but Enma sounds like a nice enough prize. I think Zoro will get either that or Nidai Kitetsu before he leaves Wano. I doubt he gets both.
    Its Enma or both.
    Question: Is Enma a supreme grade sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba Saluja View Post
    Well , now they need Marco and the WB pirates ASAP ....

And even with that they still need to figure out how to take down two yonko that can't even be injured with the best attacks lol
    As if Kaido was not enough? now we have 2 Yonko's. Two of the most powerful characters of Onepiece, if they manage to defeat them. I don't think there will be any challenge, for them in the future. As it took complete Marines and all 7- Shishibukai to defeat one Yonkou army? So sending one or two Admirals to Wano will be a joke, another Youkou should get involved to even the odds and i also have a gut feeling that ROCKS captain will show up in this arc.

Well Oda did promise, that this will be greater than Marine ford arc. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Big Mom and Kadio vs Law, Luffy, Kidd, Hawkins, and Drake!

I knew Apoo was a little bitch boy. What kind of pussy backstabs my man Kid like that. Also while I'm horribly disappointed we didn't see Hawkins vs Law, both looked trashed as fuck afterwards, I'm hoping we see Hawkins fight he must be at least as strong as Zoro to injure Law that bad.
    I say Zoro is stronger the Law. :
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I say Zoro is stronger the Law. :
    that must be some strong crack your smoking
    If Zoro was stronger than Law Luffy wouldn't have needed an alliance

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

The Numbers are interesting. They can't be Headliners the way the Flying Six Brothers are. I'm going to guess they're 2 - 10 from a deck of cards. Would that make Drake both a Headliner and one of the Numbers?

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

Lmao great Chapter Oda is Awesome as always.
    This just confirms Kaido and BM banged and had sons and daughters together. Can't wait for some admirals to show up in wano.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Very nice chapter.

Could the cover story be ongoing with the actual timeline of the chapter? Meaning, that when the chapter started, the Reverie is still ongoing?

The Reverie is supposed to last 7 days, so if that's true, it means that Luffy and co. got to Wano in less than 7 days.

Big Mom got to Wano when the clock to Onigashima raid was at "10 days left", and we saw her talking and mentioning that she was going to Wano herself 1 day before the Reverie started. So she got to Wano in around 5 days, give or take, if she left immediately after saying that to Kaido in the mushi.

Moving on from that, the chapter was filled with goodness. Luffy's been training for days now, supposedly, honing his armament haki.
    Law got released by someone else and then defeated Hawkins? Or did he trick Hawkins and fought him, and when that "someone" found him he let Law go?
    Like mentioned before, it's likely that X Drake is the guy letting Law go. We know Hawkins joined Kaido to survive, and that Apoo was already in it, but X Drake sought out Kaido to join him, so he has a plan, and he might be seeing a way to get his plan going with Law and Luffy's help.

I don't know if Hawkins had any dolls, but he put on some work on Law. Maybe if he had all the dolls filled up Law wouldn't be so lucky. Specially since Oda hinted at Hawkins Deus Ex Machina card, which will probably be used on Kaido ...

Onto Kaido now, his alliance with Big Mom had been the source of some predictions, but it's a big bang to see it happening. Oda either is going to make the Nine Scabbards very strong to match it, or someone must show up to balance things out.
    An idea I had is, it is possible that O-Tama feeds a kibidango on Kaido and tames him to fight Big Mom. So while the 2 are busy going at it, everyone else can keep busy with the others.

The Numbers are quite interesting. They look Oar-esque? Or maybe it's just some prosthetics as a homage to their captain. Doubt they'll be as strong as the commanders tho.
    As BTR mentioned, it fits into Kaido's card theme. So there'll be 9 or 10 numbers, which fits with the Nine Scabbards number of members.

Supernovas vs Yonko Commanders, Numbers vs Scabbards. This can be a hell of a showdown.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!