View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 7.69%

12 92.31%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 955 Discussion and 956 Predictions

"Enma"

One Piece Chapter 955 Discussion and 956 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 955 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 956

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

DraconicDudac  (Sep 12th '19), FireAngeL  (Sep 12th '19), Overhaul  (Sep 12th '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Enma confirmed as a huge powerup for Zoro once he tames it. I wonder if the other sword can do the same ... In this chapter it was hinted that Shusui is of the same class as Enma, but their difference in power seems rather huge. If Zoro had used Enma in Thriller Bark, he would have collapsed. But now he managed to control it by controlling his will / haki back and not forcing it all out of Enma, apparently.
    I wonder how Kuina's sword helped Zoro tame it so much like Hitetsu said. Maybe it's because Zoro was already used to it and the sword requires a great willpower to wield it the same way? Maybe using Kuina's sword this whole time prepared and honed Zoro to use Enma.

Good to see Luffy training and learning how to use advanced armament.

Funny how Oda set up their powerups. Sanji and Zoro, we get a glimpse of their newly acquired powers in the form of the Raid Suit and Enma, but then Oda cuts and doesn't show their progress. Guess we will see them fully using their powers in the war.

The traitor, Oda is hinting heavily that Law could be it, but then Shinobu is also very opposed to Law, and has always been. Does she know / suspect something, or is she setting him up as the scapegoat for her traitorous actions?

Nice to see Franky working. Oda is also hinting that we will be getting more allies than Kin'emon expected. Will this be in the form of the Grand Fleet? Marco? Or both?
    In an earlier discussion I mentioned how Luffy getting the shot with the plague bullets in Udon endangered his life, so maybe his Vivre Card started burning a bit and that made his Commanders prepare to back him up?

I wonder if next chapter we will see the war start or Oda will cut to some other characters. Maybe we will see Kaido's and Big Mom's side?

Bold predictions for the rest of the war and aftermath:
    Spoiler!
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Chill Zoro, chill.

Chill Luffy, chill.

The scabbards are on their serious walk. WHO IS THE TRAITOR?!?!?!?!?!

Y'know next week gonna be fire fire fire fiya fiya fiya. The intermissions in Wano have been beyond phenomenal.

The Straw Hats got a power up mann!! Franky gonna number these ships, watch
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Oh yeah good point @Jam I wonder if Franky upgraded the ships and got some new powers to help them.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Kouzaburou left way before Oden was killed. 50 years ago to be more precise. Dragon is 55. He was able to use Shimotsuki village for supplies. Sabo uses a similar technique to Ryuo. Hmmmmm
    Casual: OP is just power levels

Me:

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I find it weird that Enma isn't a Supreme blade, it seems a heck of a lot more powerful than Shuusui. It's a good enough sword though, and a big powerboost for Zoro. His offensive power was never in doubt that, I have more questions about his stamina really.

I kind of don't get the point of Law being the traitor, but Oda is making it seem that way. Misdirection maybe?

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Law 100% isn't the traitor. I don't believe he actually knew the location change did he? Seems more like misdirection.

Emma.. the fuck is that god damn sword. I might have misinterpreted what was said but I believe it was mentioned Zoro could raise the rank of the blade which has me curious on how these blades work. Hell some of these were only made 50 years ago so is the whole 12 21 50 thing subject to change? Like are new blades still being made?

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

It be dope if zoro gets the other sword tooooo one that cuts heaven and one that cuts hell. Meaby in the end momo gives it to zoro as a thank you for taking care of kaido

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Very nice pacing last two chapters, I guess i'm wrong with my prediction.
    Luffy & Zoro training hard, nice to see and we're getting closer to the end :/
    Should be pretty rough going 4k against 30k, I suppose Marco & co will join, but won't help much as BM isn't even considered part of that number.
    Who is the traitor since Zou and knew Hiyoris location, most of the bets are on Shinobu, but will see.
    As part 2 has ended, I suppose we might get a glimpse of events from Reverie or so. Considering last time after part 1 we got to see what BB was up to and Moria following.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by DraconicDudac View Post
    Very nice pacing last two chapters, I guess i'm wrong with my prediction.
    Luffy & Zoro training hard, nice to see and we're getting closer to the end :/
    Should be pretty rough going 4k against 30k, I suppose Marco & co will join, but won't help much as BM isn't even considered part of that number.
    Who is the traitor since Zou and knew Hiyoris location, most of the bets are on Shinobu, but will see.
    As part 2 has ended, I suppose we might get a glimpse of events from Reverie or so. Considering last time after part 1 we got to see what BB was up to and Moria following.
    The straw hat grand fleet will likely arrive boosting it by like almost 5k on top of Nekomomushi and the minks plus those samurai currently imprisoned. Also big mom likely won't move most her crew outside of toyland. It's probably going to be 30k vs 10k

Spoiler!