Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Who will show up in Wano?

After the latest chapter, we got a big info dump that, among other things, showed us how Big Mom and Kaido were connected in the past. Through a crew led by Rocks D. Xebec. They were defeated by the conjoint forces of Garp and Roger back then, but Roger is no more now ...

And along with it, there's a statement by Oda or his editor that a lurking legend, and the strongest enemy the Straw Hats will ever face, is close to be shown. This points to, perhaps, Rocks.

So this lead us to question, will Rocks show up in Wano?

Or will it be someone else?

Is Shiki going to show up to help his old crewmates or to stab them in the back?

Moriah? To get revenge on Kaido having defeated him?

Caesar? A wildcard that has been missing for a while ...

Could Urouge show up to resume his beef with Big Mom?

Crocodile? We know he is in the New World and he may want to get a bit of fame and spoils of war from this conflict, to say the least.

The Shichibukai are a hard bet, but Boa might get to know from Luffy being in Wano about to face Big Mom and Kaido from Coby. So, Coby? Boa?

Is Issho going to fight Boa, or will he continue his pursue of Luffy and show up in Wano?

Will any Marine or Admirals show up after this mess with the Shichibukai has been sorted or put into a hold?

Could Garp, knowing of the alliance and that Luffy is in Wano, show up to fight both legends again?
    And since Roger is not around anymore, could Rayleigh be his proxy?

Will Jinbe show up as well? We know he's pretty much a Straw Hat, so he could arrive to help ...

Or will it be Marco? After being questioned to help by Nekomamushi and knowing that Weevil will now be busy with the marines, could he get some time off?

Is the Straw Hat Grand Fleet being summoned or will they be summoned to help?

Could Dragon ultimately show up to help his son?

Or will Shanks be the one saving the war again?

Perhaps Blackbeard is eyeing to interrupt the war once more to get more power for himself ....

Vote in the poll (you can pick more than one option) and leave your comment about your opinion, or state another option that hasn't been mentioned!
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I'd add Mihawk to the list. I feel like considering it's basically the swordsman capital the greatest swordsman will probably show up

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    I'd add Mihawk to the list. I feel like considering it's basically the swordsman capital the greatest swordsman will probably show up
    Agreed !! I find it weird that we still has gotten no mention of the WSS in the land of samurai ...

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Mihawk is a quite likely addition, yeah but for what reason other than "land of samurai", exactly? Everyone else has somewhat of a reason

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I was thinking Moriah but he is dealing with Blackbeard's bullshit. But I have not fdully lose hope. I saw someone propose that he could put the army shadows in the dead to double their forces.

Marines for clean up. Invitation from Drake.

I could see Weevil show up to question Luffy about Marco. In a similar fashion to Kuma at thriller Bark.

I don't think Marco is coming since he gave a message for Luffy.

Jimbei is definitely coming. We have delayed his getting in the crew long enough and fighting a yonko (or 2) he would not fell overpowered.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    I was thinking Moriah but he is dealing with Blackbeard's bullshit. But I have not fdully lose hope. I saw someone propose that he could put the army shadows in the dead to double their forces.

Marines for clean up. Invitation from Drake.

I could see Weevil show up to question Luffy about Marco. In a similar fashion to Kuma at thriller Bark.

I don't think Marco is coming since he gave a message for Luffy.

Jimbei is definitely coming. We have delayed his getting in the crew long enough and fighting a yonko (or 2) he would not fell overpowered.
    Moriah can do the Doppleganger trick to teleport away, right? Unless Oda decides to kill him offscreen to have someone from BB crew take his fruit. That would be a big bucket of cold water.

Yeah, Marco did give that message. But since the Shichibukai aka Weevil are now busy with the marines, he might think the village is safer now and drop by to help Luffy.

I'm afraid for Jinbei. Actually may create a thread "Who will die in Wano??", because if he shows up, it'll be the third time he's facing Yonko sized threats to his life. First on Marineford vs Akainu, and he almost died the same way Ace did.
    Then on Whole Cake Island, and he faced BM pirates and risked his own life to let the SH escape.

Now, if he comes to Wano, that'll be the 3rd time he'll be in such dangerous crosshairs, and he escaped twice already! Is third time the charm? He is on my death list if he shows up, and if Garp and Rayleigh show up, they are as well.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Moriah can do the Doppleganger trick to teleport away, right? Unless Oda decides to kill him offscreen to have someone from BB crew take his fruit. That would be a big bucket of cold water.

Yeah, Marco did give that message. But since the Shichibukai aka Weevil are now busy with the marines, he might think the village is safer now and drop by to help Luffy.

I'm afraid for Jinbei. Actually may create a thread "Who will die in Wano??", because if he shows up, it'll be the third time he's facing Yonko sized threats to his life. First on Marineford vs Akainu, and he almost died the same way Ace did.
    Then on Whole Cake Island, and he faced BM pirates and risked his own life to let the SH escape.

Now, if he comes to Wano, that'll be the 3rd time he'll be in such dangerous crosshairs, and he escaped twice already! Is third time the charm? He is on my death list if he shows up, and if Garp and Rayleigh show up, they are as well.
    I think Jinbe will fit into the arc somehow, he probably won't just show up. If he had simply escaped, I think he'd be at Wano already. So my guess is he's captured, and will be used against Luffy at some point in this arc.

If not, he might be out gathering more forces. Perhaps SH allies, but I don't know how he'd find them. Maybe he's finding others, stopping by Marco and the gang, as well.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    I think Jinbe will fit into the arc somehow, he probably won't just show up. If he had simply escaped, I think he'd be at Wano already. So my guess is he's captured, and will be used against Luffy at some point in this arc.

If not, he might be out gathering more forces. Perhaps SH allies, but I don't know how he'd find them. Maybe he's finding others, stopping by Marco and the gang, as well.
    Yeah, I probably mentioned this on Discord and not here, but if Jinbe was captured like you are saying, he could be this arc's Ace

Following that same train of thought, Whitebeard and his allies got 1 backup in the war through Luffy and the Impel Down inmates.
    The Marines had their own "allies" in the Shichibukai.

Right now, we have Big Mom, Kaido and Orochi's forces vs Pirate-Samurai-Ninja-Mink alliance, who could be paralleling Whitebeard pirates. How many more allies will show up to backup the PSNM alliance? 1 like in MF? Or you are expecting more?

And shit, now with the parallels makes me think that Kin'emon or the Red Scabbards are this arc's main Whitebeard division and one of them might die protecting Momonosuke.... could Hyori be this arc's Ace instead and be used as bait?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Vegapunk - he was already requested by Orochi

Sabo with Kuma & Vivi - i'm just praying they make it together. Good stuff

Giants of the Grand Fleet - they have been too quiet mann

Marco the Phoenix - he is poached
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman merchant

I trully believe that the marines will show up with that SSG.
    I mean why not? they will try to annihilate two yonkos and also test their new power.