Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Will someone die in Act 3?

Seeing how Act 2 was the buildup and we're finally at the Fire Festival, I expect some action is gonna take place in A3.

We're past our "Little Pirate Games". This is where the Big Dogs play. An alliance between two Yonko is a huge deal, especially when one of them is literally the WSC while the other has never suffered any (visible) scars during battles.

Oda keeps on showing how dangerous the Yonko are. So what do you think? will someone actually die in the major battle that's about to happen?

Kinnemon? Law? no one?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

hopefully the traitor dies. I want Orochi to die soon but idk when that will happen. Zoro nearly killed him in Act 2 until Kyoshiro intervened

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Damn I wanted to make this thread but didn't because we don't have all the players yet, imo. And this isn't only act 3 because I'm not sure if this is going to be during this arc.

However, I think one of the Mink Guardians might die. And maybe Kin'emon or one of the other Red Scabbards.

Now, if Marco shows up, I'm gonna put my hat in the ring that he is a candidate to get his fire extinguished. Jinbe too.

And lastly, as a bold prediction, if Garp or Rayleigh show up, they die as well. I would judge that Judge dies too if the Vinsmokes show up.

Heck, one of the Supernovas might die now that I think about it. Not expecting Kidd, Killer, Luffy or Zoro to die ... not even X Drake, but the other 3 are options in my opinion. Apoo, Hawkins and Law.

3 relevant characters died in the War of the Best and at least 1 got permanently injured. Oars, Ace, Whitebeard and Jozu as the one injured.

This is going to be a bigger war. I'm expecting at least the same number of deaths as the previous one.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Damn I wanted to make this thread but didn't because we don't have all the players yet, imo. And this isn't only act 3 because I'm not sure if this is going to be during this arc.

However, I think one of the Mink Guardians might die. And maybe Kin'emon or one of the other Red Scabbards.

Now, if Marco shows up, I'm gonna put my hat in the ring that he is a candidate to get his fire extinguished. Jinbe too.

And lastly, as a bold prediction, if Garp or Rayleigh show up, they die as well. I would judge that Judge dies too if the Vinsmokes show up.

Heck, one of the Supernovas might die now that I think about it. Not expecting Kidd, Killer, Luffy or Zoro to die ... not even X Drake, but the other 3 are options in my opinion. Apoo, Hawkins and Law.

3 relevant characters died in the War of the Best and at least 1 got permanently injured. Oars, Ace, Whitebeard and Jozu as the one injured.

This is going to be a bigger war. I'm expecting at least the same number of deaths as the previous one.
    if Garp or Rayleigh dies, I hope Luffy beheads Kaido and Big Mom brutally. I don't see those two Yonko surviving or becoming good after this arc.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I could see Big Mom being redeem to some level.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Can't say for Act 3, but before Wano arc is over, I see at least 1 Scabbard dying
    Casual: OP is just power levels

Me:

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    if Garp or Rayleigh dies, I hope Luffy beheads Kaido and Big Mom brutally. I don't see those two Yonko surviving or becoming good after this arc.
    That's not Luffy-like.

However, a mentor dying is a common shonnen trope.

One of the Yonko might die ... I don't think both of them will. Maybe Kaido, as he wants to die and would probably be pleased and at peace with it.

Altho I could see Big Mom dying in some other way cough cough Blackbeard swoops in for the easy kill steal. Then we'd have Doc Q with the Soul Paramecia and an army of the dead at his disposal. Fitting for the Grim Reaper. And a great matchup for Brook's powers.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

That's not Luffy-like.

However, a mentor dying is a common shonnen trope.

One of the Yonko might die ... I don't think both of them will. Maybe Kaido, as he wants to die and would probably be pleased and at peace with it.

Altho I could see Big Mom dying in some other way cough cough Blackbeard swoops in for the easy kill steal. Then we'd have Doc Q with the Soul Paramecia and an army of the dead at his disposal. Fitting for the Grim Reaper. And a great matchup for Brook's powers.
    i'm ok if Blackbeard kills Big Mom since that's further hype for him.

I'm just going by what Zoro was following since Yasuie's death. He saw Orochi was the main evil criminal and tried to kill him until Kyoshiro stepped in.

Garp or Rayleigh dying would be a blow to Luffy similar to Ace's death. So hence the execution suggsstion since Luffy killing the villain would raise the stakes of New World and further character development. He's a pirate. A good guy but still a pirate. And someone really important to Luffy.

But I'm ok if Luffy beats the Yonkos and the Marines or Blackbeard Pirates kill them.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    i'm ok if Blackbeard kills Big Mom since that's further hype for him.

I'm just going by what Zoro was following since Yasuie's death. He saw Orochi was the main evil criminal and tried to kill him until Kyoshiro stepped in.

Garp or Rayleigh dying would be a blow to Luffy similar to Ace's death. So hence the execution suggsstion since Luffy killing the villain would raise the stakes of New World and further character development. He's a pirate. A good guy but still a pirate. And someone really important to Luffy.

But I'm ok if Luffy beats the Yonkos and the Marines or Blackbeard Pirates kill them.
    Yeah, but since Komurasaki also expressed that desire, I'm guessing she will be the one to do it. It's "fairer". Unless Oda pulls a Dressrosa where Luffy gets the "kill" instead of Law.

Could be possible, and Komurasaki will forever feel indebted to Zoro

Would be awesome if the Marines invade Wano at the end and that results in Kaido's death, and a wounded Big Mom manages to retreat but in Whole Cake Island Blackbeard expects her and gets the kill.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Would be awesome if the Marines invade Wano at the end and that results in Kaido's death, and a wounded Big Mom manages to retreat but in Whole Cake Island Blackbeard expects her and gets the kill.
    This. This one is what i'm expecting the most. BB said something about "collecting the prize" and while the chances are low, I think he was referring to WCI. He already took WB's territories and now that BM is away from hers, it's pretty much a gift for him waiting to be taken.