View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • **

    0 0%
  • ***

    2 22.22%
  • ****

    2 22.22%
  • *****

    5 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    FireAngeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DreamZ
    Posts
    2,688
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    9,965
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    One Piece Chapter 962 Discussion and 963 Predictions


    "The Daimyo and his Retainers"

    One Piece Chapter 962 Discussion and 963 Predictions

    Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 962 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 963

    Start reading here @ OPB

    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to FireAngeL For This Useful Post:

    Overhaul  (Nov 15th '19)

  3. #2
    FireAngeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DreamZ
    Posts
    2,688
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    9,965
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    4/5 only for that bloody badass pose by Oden sitting on Asura. Yeah sure it sounds somewhat disturbing but its true.

  4. #3
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,208
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    7,019
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Better chapter than the last one.

    Great to see the confirmation that Izo and Kiko are indeed related.

    Seeing Oden clean up house on Wano was entertaining. Sad that we didn't get to see Oden actually fighting Ashura and it was off screened, but the result was still great.

    Ashura is one bad booy to be drinking snake blood lol. Quite a nice intro for him.

    Orochi being a snake and robbing his master while blaming it on Oden... once a snake, always a snake.

    Quite amusing that Kawamatsu said Inu and Neko were freaky while he himself is quite odd

    Looks like they were quite young tho. Maybe they wanted to explore the world outside of Zou? Or were they "banned", like Oden?

    Big LOL @ Kanjuro stealing hair from corpses and living people for a living. Fun to see how such simple acts turn into urban legends to people. Makes me think that maybe some of the feats people talk about in Wano may actually be very exaggerated. FAKE NEWS, EVERYONE!

    Raizo being heartbroken over a woman tho ... could it be Shinobu?
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  5. #4
    AppleCider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    apple orchard
    Posts
    19,870
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    26,786
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman doctor


    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Better chapter than the last one.

    Great to see the confirmation that Izo and Kiko are indeed related.

    Seeing Oden clean up house on Wano was entertaining. Sad that we didn't get to see Oden actually fighting Ashura and it was off screened, but the result was still great.

    Ashura is one bad booy to be drinking snake blood lol. Quite a nice intro for him.

    Orochi being a snake and robbing his master while blaming it on Oden... once a snake, always a snake.

    Quite amusing that Kawamatsu said Inu and Neko were freaky while he himself is quite odd

    Looks like they were quite young tho. Maybe they wanted to explore the world outside of Zou? Or were they "banned", like Oden?

    Big LOL @ Kanjuro stealing hair from corpses and living people for a living. Fun to see how such simple acts turn into urban legends to people. Makes me think that maybe some of the feats people talk about in Wano may actually be very exaggerated. FAKE NEWS, EVERYONE!

    Raizo being heartbroken over a woman tho ... could it be Shinobu?
    does this hint Ashura will kill Orochi?

  6. #5
    Not Infecfecfecfected Jam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    691
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,624
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin navigator


    Izo!! Throwback to Marineford!! Very cool.

    Why are Neko and Inu so ominous? Could one of them be the traitor associated with Kaido?
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

  7. #6
    Senior Member Alibaba Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    901
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    761
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    Izo!! Throwback to Marineford!! Very cool.

    Why are Neko and Inu so ominous? Could one of them be the traitor associated with Kaido?
    Neko is not even in Wano , he can't know about the place where the alliance planned to gather.

  8. #7
    Scream for me Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Avengers Mansion
    Posts
    11,686
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    47,229
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    marksman


    Overall I'm not really feeling this flashback but I doubt it will be an overly long one so I have no major complains.

    3/5 I guess.
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"


    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D

  9. #8
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,208
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    7,019
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    does this hint Ashura will kill Orochi?
    Nah, he needs to get in line.

    So far we have Zoro and Komurasaki with dibs on Orochi.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  10. #9
    Senior Member Cockycent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    557
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    5,611
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Kanjuro is just so random. Raizo already had the rejection thing hinted at, but Kanjuro's deal is just so funny and weird
    Casual: OP is just power levels

    Me:


  11. #10
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,208
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    7,019
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Kanjuro is just so random. Raizo already had the rejection thing hinted at, but Kanjuro's deal is just so funny and weird
    Maybe his power only works with people's hair? Imagine if that was true
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •