View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 12.50%

7 87.50%

Hybrid View

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 963 Discussion and 964 Predictions

"Becoming Samurai"

One Piece Chapter 963 Discussion and 964 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 963 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 964

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Nov 22nd '19), Overhaul  (Nov 22nd '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Kawamatsu is the cutest thing ever.

Mountain boar has been stitched up? Wasn't he sliced in half? Lol I call bullshit.

Also, it's starting to tick me the fact that people with no experience sailing or navigational skills (Neko, Inu, Kin, Raizo, Kanjuro, etc) always manage to reach their destination, alive! in the New World sea! Where the weather is the roughest, the waves are crazy and the sea kings can eat a ship. Getting a bit tired of their luck charm. Oda grants him luck over 9000. One of the main examples of Plot Armor in One Piece, along with Luffy's luck.

Have I mentioned that Kawamatsu is the cutest thing ever? He is.

Rough that he lost his mommy tho.

Another problem I had with this chapter is: the Minks are regarded as a tribe that trains their kids. Even the kids and elderly are warriors. We saw kids using electro in Beast Pirates back in Zou! And yet, Inu and Neko get beaten and restrained? This easily? Hell no Oda!

The saving factor of this chapter was Kawamatsu. Have I mentioned it?

Orochi looking kinda suspicious there. Bet he killed Oden's pops and was the one making him hill.

So, WB comes in, and Oden asks him to join the crew while attacking him! No shit he was taken back and surprised lol. A man that can clash with himself wants to join.

Could Oden have taken the position of 2nd in command of WB crew? That spot was available for a long time, apparently. And it looks like when Oden joined, Izo went along with him. And maybe Inu and Neko too? Probably acting as retainers to "protect" Oden.

Quite nice to see so many familiar faces in the Whitebeard Pirates. Marco looking young. Vista the manly man with hair chest. Jozu looking less buffed. Rakuyo the one sitting with the spiky ball. Whitey bay looking hot. Epoida the caterpillar. And the big guy is Andre. Then in the next page we also see Fossa with his signature cigar and Kingdew with his He-Man haircut.
    Maybe it was in Wano that Fossa learned to ignite his sword? Or with Oden?

McGuy also knew how to electrify his sword, so maybe he learned it from Neko and Inu.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Kawamatsu is the cutest thing ever.

Mountain boar has been stitched up? Wasn't he sliced in half? Lol I call bullshit.

Also, it's starting to tick me the fact that people with no experience sailing or navigational skills (Neko, Inu, Kin, Raizo, Kanjuro, etc) always manage to reach their destination, alive! in the New World sea! Where the weather is the roughest, the waves are crazy and the sea kings can eat a ship. Getting a bit tired of their luck charm. Oda grants him luck over 9000. One of the main examples of Plot Armor in One Piece, along with Luffy's luck.

Have I mentioned that Kawamatsu is the cutest thing ever? He is.

Rough that he lost his mommy tho.

Another problem I had with this chapter is: the Minks are regarded as a tribe that trains their kids. Even the kids and elderly are warriors. We saw kids using electro in Beast Pirates back in Zou! And yet, Inu and Neko get beaten and restrained? This easily? Hell no Oda!

The saving factor of this chapter was Kawamatsu. Have I mentioned it?

Orochi looking kinda suspicious there. Bet he killed Oden's pops and was the one making him hill.

So, WB comes in, and Oden asks him to join the crew while attacking him! No shit he was taken back and surprised lol. A man that can clash with himself wants to join.

Could Oden have taken the position of 2nd in command of WB crew? That spot was available for a long time, apparently. And it looks like when Oden joined, Izo went along with him. And maybe Inu and Neko too? Probably acting as retainers to "protect" Oden.

Quite nice to see so many familiar faces in the Whitebeard Pirates. Marco looking young. Vista the manly man with hair chest. Jozu looking less buffed. Rakuyo the one sitting with the spiky ball. Whitey bay looking hot. Epoida the caterpillar. And the big guy is Andre. Then in the next page we also see Fossa with his signature cigar and Kingdew with his He-Man haircut.
    Maybe it was in Wano that Fossa learned to ignite his sword? Or with Oden?

McGuy also knew how to electrify his sword, so maybe he learned it from Neko and Inu.
    That mountain boar getting stiched up is pretty biased, like cmon - it was cut in half, theres no chance to survive. I'm getting quite tired with this kid-fantasy survival, would be great if it was more realistic.

New worlds weather is a joke as long as plot moves forward lol. How come Bartelomeo has survived?

Regarding the original scabards, they were all saved from their worst and thankful to Oden, so its hard to believe that theres a traitor from one of them, the latest person who joined is shinobu, so all bets on her.

Oden is such a beast, that clash was awesome. Oden is like 29 and WB is around 44.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

This chapter was the BOMB DIGGITY!! I frikkin LOVE ODEN! Talk about Big Dick Energy lmao!! Who jumps right at Whitebeard?! Prime Whitebeard!??!

Marco busting his way up from squabby to first mate warms my heart, big respect to both him & Whitebeard!

10/10
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

The Mountain Lord getting stitched up was the best part dont @ me. OP has always been looney tunes with a plot and that part was endearing.

Really cool to see old faces again. I hope we get more focus on this. The internal Wano part is getting fatiguing

Spoiler!