Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Why did you think that he'd be fake?

But agreed, it's very cool to find out more about a character whose revelation etc has been teased for an eternity.

Eduahn is super cool too, the tease of his real persona in the tower has been real too with Khun's "you're totally different nowadays" comments.

I wonder if Bam will actually have to face Jahad. I mean, sure he's been getting power-ups left and right but Jahad was on a completely different level according to the ricepot guardian in the train and what we've seen from him so far has been quite impressive as well.
    I say fake because I think that's how khun described him. Maybe it's just data-Khun's perception of Jahad. Like you said, real life-Khun is much different from data-Khun, so maybe this data Khun is idealistic and not yet jaded. Data jhad may be more like real life jahad, which is why he seems different to data khun? Dunno. Might be overthinking his comment too much

I think they will fight too. Baams work with Papa Khun seems very promising, and I think we're in for a good fight between the two. Keep in mind, data Jahad is still just a fraction of what real life jahad must be. If baam can defeat data jahad, it doesn't mean he's on that level of jahad or even the 10 family leaders

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    I say fake because I think that's how khun described him. Maybe it's just data-Khun's perception of Jahad. Like you said, real life-Khun is much different from data-Khun, so maybe this data Khun is idealistic and not yet jaded. Data jhad may be more like real life jahad, which is why he seems different to data khun? Dunno. Might be overthinking his comment too much

I think they will fight too. Baams work with Papa Khun seems very promising, and I think we're in for a good fight between the two. Keep in mind, data Jahad is still just a fraction of what real life jahad must be. If baam can defeat data jahad, it doesn't mean he's on that level of jahad or even the 10 family leaders
    Ah, yes, I misunderstood your initial post. I think you've grasped the core of the subject, to me as well it seemed that data-Edahn was calling him fake because the data-Jahad was changed when he met with... Was it the real version of himself? Anyway I agree with your sentiment.

True, true. I would very much like to see this fight to get a small preview of what actual Jahad is like in a fight.

--

Not much to say about today's chapter, the action scenes were pretty dope.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post

I agree. All that beating Data Jahad would prove is that Bam is slightly stronger than Jahad was at the same phase of their climb. Also I agree with you and it seems to be clear that train Jahad was still a good guy(train Jahad is the basis of Data Jahad) and it was only once Real (adult/king)Jahad visited the train again that Data Jahad changed his personality(matching his outside king version and becaming "fake" in the eyes of Papa-Khun)

I think it is important to make the distinction between Team Jahad as Regulars, and as Rankers/Rulers. When team Jahad were regulars they were probably all pretty good guys. That is why Data-Khun is different from Ranker-Khun, and why Data Jahad was a good guy before. It seems once they reached the top and began to rule that they mainly became corrupt, and that until then they had good intentions.(as the saying goes, absolute power corrupts absolutely)

Anyways to discuss recent chapters, it was interesting to see just how powerful Bams orbs are, and interesting to consider how else they can be used. It was also interesting to see Khun awaken his ice powers and hold his own against Viole. I wonder if Viole shares bams copy ability or is just stagnant. As always its hilarious to see Rak, especially as he attempts to make a shield by eating rocks xD. Glad that Jahad just wears a mask and that he has real normal eyes underneath.

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120