Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Belgium sucked against Italy. Their defending was terrible. Their attack wasn't much better either. Too bad, 'cause they have great players.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    Belgium sucked against Italy. Their defending was terrible. Their attack wasn't much better either. Too bad, 'cause they have great players.
    Yep. They were pretty bad in the last WC too, at least if you compare their playing style to their material. Imho the Belgian national team is pretty overrated. I mean sure, they have a very good squad when you look at their players individually, but as a team they haven't been that convincing from what I've seen.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Yep. They were pretty bad in the last WC too, at least if you compare their playing style to their material. Imho the Belgian national team is pretty overrated. I mean sure, they have a very good squad when you look at their players individually, but as a team they haven't been that convincing from what I've seen.
    Yeah, they are overrated pretty much. Also, something I noticed is that they don't seem to have a good and decent striker. Lukaku played terrible and would often lose the ball when he would have it. And the sub (don't remember his name) had some good enough chances to score but didn't do much. Played a bit better than Lukaku tho.

You think Italy will go far this Euro?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Yeah, they are overrated pretty much. Also, something I noticed is that they don't seem to have a good and decent striker. Lukaku played terrible and would often lose the ball when he would have it. And the sub (don't remember his name) had some good enough chances to score but didn't do much. Played a bit better than Lukaku tho.

You think Italy will go far this Euro?
    Yeah, Lukaku's an okay striker but not world-class. Origi was the sub.

Based on the first game one could say yes, but I've checked how the games go in the knock out stage and it doesn't look too good for anyone who wins group E. The winner of group E gets the winner of group C in the quarter finals if they both win their first games in the first knock out stage. That means that the quarter final would most likely be Italy vs Germany. Imo Germany's more likely to win that match up. Be it anyone else, I'd think that Italy could have a decent chance of going pretty far.

Kinda sucks that in the quarter finals there will most likely be Poland-Switzerland and Germany-Italy matchups. That's not exactly logical but oh well, you gotta be ble to win anyone anyway if you wanna win the whole thing.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Yeah, Lukaku's an okay striker but not world-class. Origi was the sub.

Based on the first game one could say yes, but I've checked how the games go in the knock out stage and it doesn't look too good for anyone who wins group E. The winner of group E gets the winner of group C in the quarter finals if they both win their first games in the first knock out stage. That means that the quarter final would most likely be Italy vs Germany. Imo Germany's more likely to win that match up. Be it anyone else, I'd think that Italy could have a decent chance of going pretty far.

Kinda sucks that in the quarter finals there will most likely be Poland-Switzerland and Germany-Italy matchups. That's not exactly logical but oh well, you gotta be ble to win anyone anyway if you wanna win the whole thing.
    Wait...so winner of a group plays against the winner of another group? This kinda sucks. I thought we have the usual Group winner VS 2nd place of the other group.

If that's the case, Italy might lose a game on purpose just to avoid Germany, lol. Do you mind explaining me how teams will be put against each other in the next round this time. 'Cause I still don't really know how.

Austria 0-2 Hungary - Didn't watch this match but damn, that was unexpected. I thought Austria would come on top against Hungary and Iceland since they were amazing in Qualification stage.
    Portugal 1-1 Iceland - This was unexpected too. Good job to Iceland, they tried very hard. Portugal also did what they could but it wasn't a good day for them. At least all team got involved in the game and in attack, not just trying to pass it to Ronaldo. Respect to Iceland though, did a pretty good job.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Wait...so winner of a group plays against the winner of another group? This kinda sucks. I thought we have the usual Group winner VS 2nd place of the other group.

If that's the case, Italy might lose a game on purpose just to avoid Germany, lol. Do you mind explaining me how teams will be put against each other in the next round this time. 'Cause I still don't really know how.

Austria 0-2 Hungary - Didn't watch this match but damn, that was unexpected. I thought Austria would come on top against Hungary and Iceland since they were amazing in Qualification stage.
    Portugal 1-1 Iceland - This was unexpected too. Good job to Iceland, they tried very hard. Portugal also did what they could but it wasn't a good day for them. At least all team got involved in the game and in attack, not just trying to pass it to Ronaldo. Respect to Iceland though, did a pretty good job.
    I'm talking about the 2nd round. But yeah, it's weird that in the 2nd round there will be A2-B2 and C1-E1 if those teams win their first knock out matches. The first knock out matches for the first 2. round match I mentioned are B2-F2 and A2-C2. In the first knock out round E1 plays D2 and C1 plays one of the top third countries to qualify from the group stage.

In the first round some countries that finish 2nd in the group get 2nd from some other group, cuz 4 group winners will play against the top 3rd countries.

Agreed on both matches, about time we got some surprises. Hungary especially has a really sucky team. Portugal pretty much never plays according to their full potential and Iceland won Holland twice in the qualifiers so that wasn't such a huge surprise imo, but still unexpected

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I am surprised that Hungary won that match. The way Austria and Alaba started, I expecting something like 3-0. Alaba was all over the ball and had almost scored within 30 secs.

Damn, I wanted Portugal to win. Kudos to Iceland. Their first ever points in the Euro's

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

pell's penalty LOL

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

congrats @BlackLeg ;p

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    congrats @BlackLeg ;p
    Thanks man, couldn't feel prouder against all the odds and with our captain out (bohoo France!) we still managed to pull through

Now let the hate comments begin
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!