UPDATE 9/4/19:

9 new techniques have been added to the Misc/Other section, along with 3 new techniques in Soru section with 1 already existing technique finally given a name!

First, here are the three techniques for the Soru section and the finally named one. They are all techniques for the Ballet der Wirrwasser (Confusing Stream ballet in German) style. For those who want to know what style is, here's the description:

Ballet der Wirrwasser (Confusing Stream ballet in German)(N)(OB ) - A moving technique that revolves around using aspects of Soru, Geppo, Kaika Geppo, Kaika Soru: Heki, & Kami-e: Gen where Robin moves around silently while at the same time moving fluidly like water, rapidly alternating between fast and slow movements and confusing her opponents due to the fluid motion and continuously changing speed, all while using aspects of Kaika Geppo and Heki to make herself look like she's hovering throughout the technique.
Anyway, while I did come up with some techniques for this sub-style, I didn't bother to add them because I want to give them Russian names in order to have them fit the elegant theme of the sub-style but since I don't know Russian, I went and held off until I was able to find someone who DOES know Russian and thanks to an awesome person (who's username that I don't remember but I know him/her from OP amino), I finally was able to give 3 of these techniques Russian names!

• Спиральный Цветочный Штормовой Меч танец (Spiral Flower Storm Sword Dance in Russian)(N)(H)(OB )(C) - One of the few follow up attacks after Ballet der Wirrwasser. Robin simply spins around once like a ballerina at an instantaneous speed while cutting the enemy with three legs (two sprouted and one real or only three sprouted) via Kaika Rankyaku.
  • Смертени рукои танец (Lethal Hand Dance in Russian)(SK)(N)(H)(OB )(C) - One of the few follow up attacks after Ballet der Wirrwasser. Robin simply slashes at her opponent from various points with either Rante or her claws via Rantsume (using her fingernails that she sharpened using Seimei Kikan) while still moving around the target in a dance like motion.
  • (??? in Russian)(N)(H)(OB )(C) - Robin basically flip kicks upward while cutting the target with Rankyaku.
  • Торнадо волос Танец (Tornado Hair Dance in Russian)(SK)(N)(H)(OB )(C) - One of the few follow up attacks after Ballet der Wirrwasser. Robin, right after quickly extending her hair by blooming more with her powers and braid it up with Seimei Kikan while she herself is still moving, spins towards her target with her hair outward striking her enemy as if she were a spinning top.

Now here are the nine new techniques for the Misc/Other section, all which are more techniques that utilizes the Cabello Fleur "Seimei kikan" (Hair Flower “life return”) technique.

• Ketou (Hair sword) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - In this bizarre technique, Robin blooms out a long line of hair out of her hand and shapes it into a sword, then hardens it with Haki! Much safer to use than Tsuru-tou. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original hands (making it a dual set) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair sword.
    • Cho Ketou (Great hair sword) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A much stronger and sturdier version of Hair sword that is also a combined version of Tsuru-tou and Ketou that utilizes sprouted replicas of both hair AND limbs (the arms and hands specifically) with the hair being the cover of the sword and limbs being the support. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original hands (making it a dual set) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair sword.
      • Sasubana (Sting Flower) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A dashing thrust where Robin first goes into a pose by dropping into a partial crouch, both knees bent, left arm drawn back and right arm extended forward, then uses Soru (or Senkou) to charge at her target at blinding superhuman speed as she thrusts her hair sword forward with the same thrusting speed and power as Shigan! She can also use both Soru and Geppo to do an aerial version of this technique while in the air!
      • Sensuibana (Diving Flower) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A diving thrust where Robin, while in the air, uses Geppo (or an enhanced variant of Geppo) to burst forward down diagonally at her target with her hair sword head first.
      • Jōshōbana (Rising flower) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - An anti-air style attack where she rises into the air with an upward arc slash.
      • Zerobana (Zero Flower) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - A very powerful point blank version of Sasubana. Nuff said.
  • Keyari (Hair lance) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - Another much stronger and sturdier version of Hair sword that is also a combined version of Tsuru-tou and hair sword that utilizes sprouted replicas of both hair AND limbs (the arms and hands specifically), only this time, instead of a sword, she has them take the shape of a strong lance.
  • Ketate (Hair shield) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - In this bizarre technique, Robin blooms out a bunch of hair out of her hand and forearm and shapes it into circular pattern, becoming like a shield, then hardens it with Haki! Much safer to use than Kinsenjun. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original arms (or even create a larger one using both arms) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair shield.
    • KyōdaiŌu (Mighty shield) (OB )(C)(HO)(SK)(M)(N) - This is a much stronger and sturdier version of Ketate that is also a combined version of Ketate and Kinsenjun that is a very useful technique that utilizes sprouted replicas of both hair AND limbs (the arms and hands specifically) with the hair being the cover of the shield and limbs being the support. It starts off with Robin first sprouting multiple arms out of one of her original arms in a circular pattern until they form a shield (Calendula), with hands blooming out of the sides of the arms horizontally and holding on to them as well as each other to keep the whole thing sturdy. Then, she blooms out much hair out of those very same arms and uses Seimei Kikan to have them wrap around the entire "Shield of limbs" in a way that makes it look like a sturdy shield and hardens the whole thing (both hair and limbs) with Busoshoku Haki: Koka, which all results in creating a powerful shield to defend against attacks with. She can even harden it further with Tekkai for extra support. She can also multiply this technique with both of her original arms (or even create a larger one using both arms) or/and even her sprouted arms, with each arm wielding a hair shield.
And that is all for now. Btw, as you all may have noticed, 4 of the above techniques (Sasubana, Sensuibana, Jōshōbana, and Zerobana) are all omages to Sajemi Saito, another character from Rorouni Kenshin which Oda was an assistant artist of in the past.